- This event has passed.
ART IN THE PARK, Individual Tent- 2020
August 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - August 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm MDT
ART IN THE PARK 2020
YOU NO LONGER NEED TO BE A PAG MEMBER TO BE IN ART IN THE PARK.
WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US!!!
Purchasing a space means you are paying for space to be in the show. YOU provide the tent, grids, tables and everything needed to display your work.
Parker Artists Guild – Art in the Park
August 29-30, 2020
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION THOROUGHLY
The show is open to members and non-members. We hope to have space for all members who have paid their membership dues.
* Hours/dates: 8/29/2020 10-5, 8/30/2020: 10-4
* Set up is Friday 11:30am to 7pm. BOOTH #’S WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT BEFORE 11:30 AM. PLEASE DO NOT COME EARLY. When you arrive, you will have a card placed on your windshild with the time you arrived. You will have 30 minutes to unload your vehicle AT THE CURB and then move your vehicle. At that time, you can carry your things to your space. Non compliance will result in not being allowed to participate in the show. No refunds will be given. Exhibitors must use an outlying parking area during the show. You will need to provide make and license plate for vehicle used during the show.
* Registration for the show will open to MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS at the same time.
· Absolutely no stakes or driving onto the park grass. Tents must be securely weighted with a minimum of 40 pounds on each leg of your tent and will be inspected on Friday.
* Professional Security provided on Friday and Saturday night from 7pm -7 am Friday and 5pm-7 am Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
· Maps, advertising circulars, 8.0% sales tax collection process and more fun details will be e mailed in July.
. All spaces are 10′ x 10′
* There will not be a hospitality tent this year, please purchase from our food vendors or bring your own, food, water, and coffee.
MEMBER PRICES ARE FOR MEMBERS WHO HAVE JOINED BY FEBRUARY 15
* Members prices if registered by 4/1/2020….$165, corner $200
* Members prices if registering after 4/1/2020 ….. $200, corner $235 (if available)
* Non-Members…..$265, $285 corner (if available)
* Full refund if canceling before 5/1/2020
* No refund after 5/1/2020 If you don’t show up and do not give notice: no refund and barred from future Art in the Park shows.
Art in the Park 2020, Exhibitor and Jury Rules
FOR MEMBERS: YOUR 4 VOLUNTEER HOURS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY OR DURING ATP AND REPORTED TO our Secretary,
OR, YOU COULD COMMIT TO DO YOUR HOURS AT A FALL WINE WALK, LESSONS AND LEMONADE, OR HOLIDAY PARTY. Please contact the proper people (see website) to set up your hours.
- Eventbrite registration sells the space when there is room.
- Those not getting a space will be placed on the automatic Eventbrite wait list in order of requests.
- FYI- We will not provide a credit card service. There are several ATM’s in the area.
If you have not exhibited in the past 2 years, you must be juried. JPEG images and paragraph (see below) should be sent to Barbara Cohen at email@example.com at time of purchse. If you are not accepted, your $$ will be refunded in full.
PLEASE SEND YOUR IMAGES ON THE DAY THAT YOU PURCHASE YOUR BOOTH!
· 4 of your work, plus 1 of the booth with art work displayed
· A short paragraph describing your media, materials, and methods.
· If more than one category or exhibitor in a booth, include the above for all.
General Exhibit Rules
1. Manufactured and imported work or any work not made by the exhibitor is excluded and the exhibitor will be required to leave the show. The decision of the ATP Show Committee cannot be appealed.
2. The artist must be present during the entire show.
Fine Art Category
1. Original work must be at least 50% of the items hung on the walls. Reproductions of these originals, as described in 2 & 3 below, are allowed.
2. Limited Edition Reproductions, signed and numbered, may be up to 50% of all the items for sale. We prefer limiting editions to less than 300 reproductions.
3. Open Edition Work may not exceed 30% of all the items for sale. Within this category a very limited amount (10%) may be reproductions on mugs, note cards, etc.
Photography Category (includes traditional and digitaly enhanced)
1. At this time we do not require one of a kind work for photography.
2. Limited Edition Reproductions, signed and numbered, should be at least 50% of all items for sale. We prefer limiting editions to less than 300 reproductions.
3. Open Edition Work may not exceed 50% of all the items for sale. Within this category a very limited amount (10%) may be reproductions on mugs, note cards, etc.
Fine Craft Category
- Original work that consists of substantial enhancement to an item or product is allowed. For example, painting on or substantial embellishment of clothing or glassware.
- Original, hand crafted work, with features that distinguish one item from another, must be at least 50% of the work exhibited.
- Work that is just assembling of mass produced, machine made or purchased components or kits is not allowed.
- Beaded jewelry work is allowed. In addition to the above criteria:
Ø Natural minerals and gemstones must be used in at least 75% of the work.
Ø The stringing of beads may not exceed 25% of the work exhibited.
Ø Mass produced or purchased pendants as part of the work are specifically excluded.