Vendor Opportunity – Cookies & Cocktail Party
December 1, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - April 15, 2024 @ 9:00 am MST
We would love for you to join us at our Cookies & Cocktails Party!
Space is limited, so sign up today to not miss this great opportunity!
As a vendor, seller, or sponsoring a table at the Marc Jr Cookies and Cocktails event, this is a great opportunity to promote your products or services and support families facing terminal pediatric brain cancer.
Attendees will be from Louisville and the Denver metro area to participate in a fun holiday shopping spree while enjoying wine, cocktails and appetizers.
YOU will get the opportunity to support a great cause. You will be exposed to new clients through signage with your company name or logo, recognition during the event, mentions in event materials, email blasts to over 12,000 email addresses, and other promotional opportunities.
We also invite you to bring promotional materials such as brochures, business cards, or samples to distribute at your table. Engage with attendees during the event, and be ready to answer any questions about your products or services.
Sign up today and take advantage of this great opportunity!
*Please note that each vendor will get two entries to the event to enjoy food and drink additional tickets can be purchased at the door.
- All booth set up must be completed by 5:00 p.m.
- This event will be open to Vendors at 3:00 p.m. and will end at 9:00 p.m.
- Staff is required to show their own product. You are encouraged to have one of your representatives around your area as much as possible, to talk about your product and distribute information regarding your items (flyers, coasters, table tents, etc.)
- Vendors may use their space to display banners, promotional material, etc.
*Vendors will be responsible for arranging transportation for their product. Product may not be brought onto event grounds until 3:00 pm on December 1, 2023 and must be removed by 9:00 pm December 1, 2023. If you have any questions about the formalities of providing your product to the Event, please contact the festival director.
What to Bring
- Feel free to bring any banners you have with your branding, any other type of back drop, or signage to describe or identify your product.
- We recommend that you provide incentives to attract Festival guests to your website.