- This event has passed.
Driftless Area Art Festival Spring GALA
June 8 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
Driftless Area Art Festival SPRING GALA Annual Celebration and Fundraiser
Silent Auction. Fabulous Food. Live Auction. Live Music. Dessert Extravaganza.
Entertainment by: Jake Stephens & Sophia Landis
5 pm Cash bar, nibbles, bidding on silent auction items.
6 pm More Food Fare available in the Banquet Hall.
7 pm Live Experience auction!
8 pm Last Call for silent auction bids.
Culinary Arts by Old Oak Inn Chef Debra Arndt
Featuring Local Food, Wine, & Beer
Butlered Hors d’oeuvres aka Amuse-bouche! (something for everyone!)
Tasty Treats including (but not limited to):
Local cheeses & salami by Noble Rind/Driftless Provisions
Beef Tenderloin Sliders
Aloha Chicken Kabobs
Smoked Salmon board
Roasted olives with Burrata
Plus a tantalizing array of desserts!
Auction Adventures Include: Confections Galore
1. A Seat at the Table with Joe Schwarte and Christine Myhr
2. Throw a Pot with Potter, Kay Campbell & Lunch Served 3. Historic Fortney Hotel Viroqua Entertainment Package 1 Night of peaceful slumber @Historic Fortney Hotel Wine & Charcuterie @ Noble Rind
3. Entertainment at the Temple Theater
4. Dungeon Tour & Dinner with Dale Klemme & Cheryl Mader
5. 3 night stay at the Latarnia Guest House, a bluff top sanctuary overlooking the Mississippi River
6. 2 night stay at the Old Oak Inn Bed & Breakfast