- This event has passed.
The Denver Pancakes & Booze Art Show
July 9 @ 8:00 pm - 12:00 am MDT
Denver’s Pop-Up Underground Art Show is BACK on July 9th, 2022 at The Hangar at Stanley.
Come experience one of the largest pop-up art movements to hit North America over the past decade. Celebrate over 10 years serving FREE PANCAKES and introducing you to some of the nation’s leading emerging artists.
Want 30% OFF your ticket? For details, visit www.pancakesandbooze.com/discount.(Online sales only. Not valid for pre-sale tickets).
• Over 100+ local artists exhibiting over 750+ pieces of work
• FREE All-U-Can Eat Pancakes
• 21+ EVENT
• Live Audio Performances from local DJs and Music Producers
• Live Body Painting & Art
• 8pm to 2am
• $10 Pre-Sale (Limited quantity, available up to one week before the show)
• $15 General Admission (Online or at the Door)
Are you looking to exhibit your artwork? Please visit our website ( www.pancakesandbooze.com/submit ) to submit an application or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ABOUT The Pancakes & Booze Art Show:
The LA based event originated in 2009 and has since popped up more than 500 times in 35+ cities around Europe & North America.
Batter sizzles, beer foams, and canvas lines the walls from ceiling to floor as hundreds, sometimes thousands, of revelers indulge in endless pancakes.
This is no stuffy wine-and-cheese, pretentious, someone-gag-me art event. It’s an innovative reimagining of the art show concept. A welcoming vibe for up-and-coming artists to sell and strut their stuff in a free verse, anything goes environment.
Art Submissions: www.pancakesandbooze.com/submit
* All ticket refund requests made 7 days before the event will be honored. If you do not request a refund within 7 days, no partial refunds or credits will be given. Covid exceptions will be made for those who can provide positive test results BEFORE the event date. Requests made after the event will not be honored.
This ticket does NOT guarantee immediate entry. Entry is based on the capacity of the venue when you arrive. Entry is first come first serve, regardless if you’ve bought a ticket online or at the door. It’s a popular event, so arrive early to avoid waiting in line!
The art is on exhibit from 8pm-2am, but the bar typically stays open later. The event has the right to end earlier or extend later depending on the size of the crowd.