Shelby Township Art Fair
August 14 @ 10:00 am - August 15 @ 5:00 pm
Mark your calendar for August 14 & 15, 2021 to stop by the Shelby Township’s River bends Park for the 38th Annual Shelby Township Art Fair. In addition to seeing some fabulous art from national, regional and local artists and artisans, this event features a variety of crafts as well as products from Michigan based businesses and family-friendly entertainment.
Bring the family for a day filled with activities and entertainment, and bring home a special piece of art, a hand-made item, product, or a souvenir from your visit.
Entry is FREE and this new location has lots of free parking and a shuttle bus that travels between River Bends and Woodall Parks, so you won’t have a long walk back to your car with all of the treasures you found at the fair.
This event is presented by the Shelby Township Art Fair Committee, hosted by the Shelby Township Parks, Recreation and Maintenance Department and is supported by our generous sponsors.
Around the Grounds
• Over 100 exhibits from local, regional and national artists and crafters, plus a Michigan Made Market
• Live Music at the stage – Sponsored by Genisys Credit Union
• Monster Mural Interactive Art for All Ages – Sponsored by Christian Financial Credit Union
• Free Crafts at the Kid’s Craft & Activity Corner
• See Live Critters from the Burgess-Shadbush Nature Center
• Participation by the Shelby Township Police and Fire Departments
• Recycled Art Competition – Hosted by the Shelby Township Solid Waste & Recycling Committee
River Bends Park is located at 5700 22 Mile Road between Shelby and Ryan Roadsand the fair hours are Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Get more information at www.shelbyartfair.org. You can also find the Shelby Township Art Fair on Facebook or call the Shelby Parks, Recreation and Maintenance Department weekdays at 586-731-0300.