Fremd Booster Club Holiday Craft Fair 2022
December 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
We hope you will join us at the Fremd High School Viking Booster Club annual Holiday Craft Fair!
The Viking Booster Club supports all Fremd High School students, and this is our biggest fundraiser. Please read all information below before registering!
DATE: Saturday, December 10, 2022
EXHIBIT TIME: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
SET UP TIME: 6:30 am to 9:00 am
BOOTH SIZE: 10 feet by 6 feet in hallways
12 feet by 6 feet in Cafeteria*
*Note: Table rental is only available for booths in the Cafeteria!
- Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so that our emails to you don’t go in your SPAM folder.
- REFUNDS: If you are accepted, your money is non-refundable.
- FOOD VENDORS: Vendors selling food must contact the Village of Palatine Environmental Health Division at (847) 359-9090 to discuss what you will be selling at this event. They will determine whether a Temporary Food Event Permit will be required for this event at that time. They need at least a 2 week lead time to process permits. Note: There is NO cooking or open flame allowed inside the building.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DIRECT SALES PARTICIPANTS: We will only accept ONE APPLICATION for each direct sales product (Tupperware, Color Street, Avon, etc.).
- BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS will be posted on the Eventbrite website in the Attendee List (below). Booth assignments will be made once the event is full but no later than 12/07/2022. All crafters will receive an e-mail notification when booth assignments are available. Note: If you are using a phone or tablet device to view the Eventbrite website, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the first page and click on “Full Site” in order to see your booth assignment.
- SET-UP: Booth spaces that are not occupied by 8:00 am will be resold without refunds.
- LUNCH: Crafters may order lunch on this site. Concessions are also available throughout the day. FREE COFFEE is available at the concession stand for all crafters between 7:30 am – 9:00 am.
- TEAR DOWN: Vendors are required to keep booths open for business between 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please do not start tear down before 3:30 pm.
- COUNTERFEITS: The Viking Booster Club rental policy expressly prohibits participating vendors from engaging in the sale, distribution, advertisement, promotion or display of counterfeit merchandise or ‘knockoffs’ including, but not limited to, handbags, sunglasses and t-shirts. The sale of counterfeit items will lead to immediate eviction from the event.
- CHAIRS are NOT provided. TABLES are NOT provided unless you have a booth in the Cafeteria AND reserved and paid for a table.
- NO SMOKING OR PETS on school grounds.
- DISPLAY ITEMS: The Craft Fair Committee reserves the right to select crafters based on variety, quality, and appropriateness of goods sold. The intent of the Craft Fair is to provide a showcase for mostly unique or handcrafted items. We accept a limited number of vendors that sell manufactured goods.
- *Depending on the COVID situation and Illinois restrictions, the craft fair may change and notification will be sent.*
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at: email@example.com Email is the best way to contact us. If you call Fremd High School, they will not be able to give you any information about the craft fair other than the date. The craft fair committee does not monitor the Viking Booster Club Facebook or Twitter pages.
How do I know if I’ve been accepted into the Craft Fair?
You will receive a confirmation email about your order from Eventbrite.com. You can assume that your registration has been accepted unless you hear from us in a follow-up email.
Where is my booth?
Booth assignments will be posted on the Eventbrite website. Booth assignments will be made once the event is full but no later than 12/07/2022. All crafters will receive an e-mail notification when booth assignments are available.
Note: If you are using a phone or tablet device to view the Eventbrite website, you may need to scroll to the bottom of the first page and click on “Full Site” in order to see your booth assignment.
The booth type I’d like is sold out. Can I join a wait list? When will I find out if I can upgrade my booth placement?
Please complete this Waitlist Form. An event coordinator will contact you if/when a booth in the Main Hallway or Cafeteria opens up.
Can I update my registration information?
If you need to update your registration information, please send us an email with your update.