- This event has passed.
Florida Deaf Art Show: St. Augustine 2021
June 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - June 5, 2021 @ 9:00 pm EDT
Florida Deaf Art Show is a nonprofit organization that is committed to raising money and awareness to benefit community programs in cities that host our events. Our donations support literacy education and the creative arts—both of which are crucial for the development of Deaf students. FDAS strives to create an inclusive environment by using our art to build a bridge between Deaf and Hearing populations. By providing a platform for Deaf artists, we hope to empower the entire Deaf community. FDAS envisions a more accessible future for all.
- Meet our amazing artists and their artwork up close.
- Meet, mingle, and network with like-minded new friends and shared interests in art
What a 2-Day VIP Pass Includes:
- VIP Night on June 4th and General Admission on June 5th
- Artworks Available for Sale on a First Come-First Serve Basis
- Cash Bar (Beer and Wine)
- Art Talk (Artists will talk about their artwork)
- Raffle Tickets
- Silent Auction
What a General Admission Ticket includes:
- Artworks Available for Purchase (They still might be available, but not guaranteed)
- Cash Bar
- 1-on-1 Meetings with Artists
What is the dress code for VIP Night on Friday?
Semi-formal – what you would wear to weddings, holiday parties, and fine restaurants. Please do not wear khakis, jeans, or shorts for VIP night.
What is the dress code for the general admission show on Saturday?
Casual attire – jeans, shorts, and khakis are acceptable.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
While we appreciate all types and styles of art and fully believe that art can include nudity or sexual themes, our art show may include nude artworks or artworks that may contain sexual themes. Because of this, only 18+ individuals are allowed to attend the show. No children under 18 allowed.
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds. All sales are final.
Visit us at floridadeafartshow.org! Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have more questions.