- This event has passed.
Fishnet Artist Studios Tea-riffic Spring Studio Tour
May 1, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
Join us for afternoon tea and great conversations. Fishnet Artist Studios is home to seven local artists who work in a variety of mediums and create wonderful works of original art. Stop by on May 1st to meet the artists, see them at work, and learn more about their craft. Get a first glance at works for sale and works in progress; this event is for collectors and enthusiasts alike. During the studio tour we will guide you through our personal work areas and have chances to meet and greet with the artists over tea and light snacks outdoors by our picnic tables.
This socially distant event is a welcomed and refreshing chance for us to safely show you, who we are and what we do as a small local art collective.
Make a day of it by wandering through east Dearborn ! In just our building, under the studios we have Coco Divine Chocolate Shop, The Fish Market, and Alcomo’s Market. We are within walking distance of the Arab American National Museum , Green Brain Comics, antique stores, Blick, and countless delicious restaurants.
- Reservations are REQUIRED as we are limiting groups to 6 people or smaller in the building at one time.
- Reservations will be available for every half hour between 11am-5pm.
- By making a reservation you are agreeing to follow all social distancing rules and wear your mask inside the building at all times.
- Our building is old and does have stairs, no elevator.
- Event will be held rain or shine.