- This event has passed.
Dogwood Arts Festival
April 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - April 25, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Following a year of virtual events, the Dogwood Arts Festival is set to return IN-PERSON to World’s Fair Park April 23rd – 25th! Festival organizers have been working closely with the City of Knoxville and following Knox County Health Department guidelines to bring this important springtime event back to downtown while prioritizing the health and safety of everyone involved.
The festival will move to the beautifully redesigned Performance Lawn at World’s Fair Park and will feature 75 art vendors working in mixed media, pottery, painting, photography, glass, jewelry, sculpture, and more. The Dogwood Arts Festival provides an important opportunity for professional artists to sell their work–an opportunity that was sorely missed last year.
The event will also feature live music from local favorites on two small stages, take-home art activities for kids, and a concession area with food vendors, beer, wine, and cocktails provided by Sugarlands Distilling Company.
Greater in size than two football fields, the Performance Lawn at World’s Fair Park provides ample space for attendees and vendors to safely social distance. There is a strict capacity limit and guests will be required to reserve a free ticket online prior to the event. Tickets are available in two-hour increments and there will be a designated period on Friday morning for elderly and immunocompromised attendees.
Masks are required for all patrons over the age of 12 and must remain on unless guests are seated in the concession area. Staff, volunteers, and artists will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms each day before entering the event.
With 37 parking lots and garages – many with free weeknights and weekends – Downtown Knoxville has plenty of options close to World’s Fair Park for you to park. Click the button below to plan your trip! World’s Fair Park Drive will also remain open throughout the festival for drop-offs/pick-ups at the entry gate. Click Here for more information.
Dogwood Arts is committed to prioritizing the health and wellness of our community. The following protocols will be in place to keep our staff, attendees, and volunteers safe and reduce the likelihood COVID-19 spread in our community:
- Masks are required for all patrons over the age of 12 and must remain on throughout the event unless guests are seated in the concession area
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 symptom screenings will be required for all staff, volunteers, and vendors before each shift
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available throughout the festival lawn
- Ground markers will be installed anywhere a line may form to encourage physical distancing
- Food and beverage service will be confined to a specific area where attendees will be required to sit while eating and drinking
- High traffic areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- All tents and tables will be separated by a minimum of 6ft on all sides
Performers will be at least 12ft from the audience
Please follow CDC/Health Department recommendations as you decide whether to participate in events. As the situation evolves, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we manage this and ask that you check our website for updates.