- This event has passed.
35th Annual Downtown Alameda Art & Wine Faire
July 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Festival admission is FREE. July 27 & 28.
Don’t miss Downtown Alameda’s biggest and best event! Weekend activities include 300+ arts, crafts, and food vendors; craft beer and wine; the Bay Area’s best tribute bands on two stages; plus a special kids’ area. In addition, local shops and restaurants will be offering special promotions throughout the weekend.
The Downtown Alameda Art & Wine Faire is free to the public.
* Arts & Crafts Vendors… 250+ arts and craft vendors.
* Live Entertainment… Continuous live music on THREE stages.
* Kids’ Area… Bounce houses, carnival rides, slot cars, face painting, and Waterballerz!
* Festival Food… Festival favorites (corndogs, gyros, fried calamari, funnel cakes, and more).
* Shopping Galore… local shops and restaurants will be offering special promotions throughout the weekend.
* Craft Beer & Wine… For the 21+ crowd, multiple beverage booths will be serving craft beers regional wines.
The weekend event runs from 10:00am to 6:00pm both days. Updated information and music schedule will be posted on our official event page… https://downtownalameda.com/events/art-and-wine-faire/