- This event has passed.
2019 Marist Holiday Traditions: JURIED Vendor Application
November 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Marist School Announces the 39th Annual
HOLIDAY TRADITIONS ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW
Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Holiday Traditions is held on the campus of Marist School in Atlanta, Georgia.
Showcasing over 240 talented Artists and Crafters it is one of the largest juried Arts and Crafts Shows in the Southeast. Approximately 3500 shoppers attend.
We are now taking applications for the 2019 show.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – May 31, 2019
SHOW REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- All applicants must submit a $25.00 non-refundable application fee along with their application form.
- All items exhibited for sale at the show must be handcrafted by the exhibitor
- Applicants should only submit photos of work that you have handcrafted and that is your original work. Resale (Buy/Sell) and home sale items are not allowed.
- Email 5 color photographs of your work to HolidayTraditions@marist.com. Please put all your photos on a one page word document or PDF that includes your First and Last Name, Company Name, and Genre of product. You may also e-mail a link to photos or your website. Please put “New Vendor, your name and photos” in the subject line of your email. We encourage photos of prior booth displays and photos of you making your product.
- All applications will be juried by the Holiday Traditions Jury Committee. The decision of the jury is final. Accepted vendors will be notified via email by August, 2019. (No rejection letters will be sent.)
If accepted as a 2019 vendor:
- Booth Fee: $225.00 for inside; $175 for outside (our outside booths are beneath a covered arcade and are not exposed to the elements).
- Payment of the Booth Fee constitutes agreement and acceptance of the 2019 Holiday Traditions Terms and Conditions contained in the Online Contract.
- Raffle donation: All show vendors must donate an item valued at least $25 (for each booth rented) for the show raffle. The item must be representative of the work sold in your booth.
Gift certificate(s) will not be accepted as a raffle item.
- Inside booth size is approximately 9’x 9′. Outside booth size is approximately 7’10”x12’6”.
- BOOTHS MAY NOT BE SUBLET. BOOTHS MAY NOT BE SHARED. ARTIST MUST BE PRESENT IN THEIR BOOTH FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW.
- Artists/Crafters must provide their own set-up, tables, chairs, extension cords, etc., appropriate for either a gym floor or an outside, covered, cement area.
- Displays may not exceed 8 feet in height. Tents are not allowed.
- Access to electricity is limited and cannot be guaranteed. It is rare that we are able to offer this to new vendors. Returning vendors from previous shows have first priority.
- Set-up time is on Friday, November 8, 2019. Your time will be assigned based upon your booth location. Set up time for all outside and some inside booths will be after school dismissal on Friday. NO SATURDAY SET-UP IS ALLOWED.
We are committed to maintaining a high quality show and continue to be selective in our acceptance of artists and crafters. We thank you for your interest in Holiday Traditions and for your support of Marist School.
Marist Holiday Traditions Vendor Committee